Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Boys!

Since before Jenna was born, about 3 weeks before to be exact, I've been keeping the Campbell boys. Blake went to Kindergarten last year so he isn't home with us much but Brett(3), Graham(2), and Tucker(2) are always with me. They are so much fun to watch learn and grow. Jenna adores them, especially Graham. I am so happy that she is around other children. It's interesting when she is around girls...she just stares at them. We are always around boys and I think she likes it that way! Yes, I have my hands full but I honestly love my job. I love being around the kids and I love the fact that I get to keep Jenna with me and still work too(getting to watch Ellen everyday is a plus too!). Having another baby on the way kinda freaks me out because at times I could have 6 kids at the same time. Wow. I can do it though. I did it when Jenna was a newborn...I can do it again. Anyways, here are pictures of the kids throughout the time I've been keeping them.

0 comments: