Friday, March 27, 2009

The Wagon

Jenna rode in a wagon in our wedding(thanks to her pals Blake and Brett) and my parents now keep it on their back porch. Jenna loves to play in it. Up until last week it still had all the rose petals in it. Her favorite thing to do was get in the wagon, throw them all out, and then attempt to put them back in(until she saw something else better to do!).




Jen and I have been staying some at my parents house this week(Matt is gone..again!). I ran to Wal-Mart so my dad and brother watched Jenna for me. Dad sent me this cute picture while I was gone.
Jenna LOVES Jazz(the dog) and wants her to do everything with her...like jump on the trampoline, eat, go night night, ride in the wagon and who knows what else. I'm not so sure Jazz enjoys it all but she is such a good sport about it.

0 comments: