Monday, July 27, 2009

One Last Night Away...

Matt and I were trying to decide what to do for our last date night for 13 months. We wanted to do something fun and different. Luckily, Matt sold his car on Friday so we had a little extra money left from it after making a couple payments on our new car. So we went to Gatlinburg for the night while Pam kept the babies. We went to eat at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company, which is our favorite resturant ever! It was great, as always. Then we went to Wonderworks. Neither of us had ever been there and I must say we were very impressed. It was so much fun. We stayed in there for hours! The next morning we got to sleep in late!!! Matt never gets to because of work and I never get to either because of Carson. So I rolled over to check the clock and it was 9:00! I was so excited that we got to sleep that late on a Satuday morning! We went to eat at one of the many Pancake Houses and then decided to head back to reality in Cleveland. Once we got back Matt had to pack. It wasn't fun and it took 2 hours. Thankfully that part is over and I can start packing more boxes now to move.

0 comments: