Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Apples!

The kids and I went to the Apple Orchard with Mom's Group this week!! We had a good size group. Not too big and not too small. There were babies, toddlers and kids that are homeschooled. We had so much fun. It was great to get out and to meet and hang out with other moms and kids.
They showed us how they wash and sort the apples and how they make their apple cider. The kids didn't enjoy that too much. In fact, Jenna was picking up my leg trying to pull me out of there. And Brant was pushing Anna out of the room. But then they took us on a hay ride to see all the apples trees. The kids loved this! They have over 14,000 apples trees there. That's unbelievable! After that they read us the Johnny Appleseed story, again, the kids weren't very interested. The kids were interested in the next part though, food! They have everyone juice in a cute apple cup and an apple. Of course Jenna ate the entire thing!!
One of the roads we went on to get there was Carson Road. I couldn't help but take this picture. The whole time we were on Carson Road I was saying, Jenna! We are on Carson Road! She looked at me like I was crazy and said, Buddyman right here Momma! On the next road we went on she said This is Momma and Daddy Road! Haha! Cutie.

0 comments: