Friday, October 9, 2009

Sweet Potatoes and Corn dogs

I started Carson on baby food this week. He had applesauce at the beginning of the week. He loved it. Every time I give it to him, he eats the whole jar. I was nervous about him not being a good eater but luckily he's a great one just like his sister. Anyways, I gave him sweet potatoes tonight. He liked them too! He ate them like he'd been having them for years. He only ate half the jar tonight but that's ok. I am just thankful he likes them.

I went to Sonic on the way home from Target tonight. Jenna had chicken for lunch so I decided to get her something else in her Wacky Pack. So she had a corn dog for the first time tonight. She loved it, go figure. She dipped it in ketchup and enjoyed every minute of it.

So new food choices for the Edgeworth kids!


I thought I would throw this cute picture in too. She was sitting at the computer saying, Need to check mine e-mail. Haha! Wonder where she learned that from? ;)

0 comments: