Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Egg Hunts

The kids got to attend 3 egg hunts this year. Jenna is a pro at them now...


The first one was at the armory. They hid about 600 eggs and there were about 12 kids there so they all got tons of eggs and candy! We ate after the egg hunt and decorate cupcakes. It was such a fun way to start off Spring!


The second egg hunt was the DZT egg hunt at Lee. I forgot my camera!! But someone e-mailed us this picture of Carson. The Easter bunny was there. Jenna isn't fond of those kind of things but Lindsey convinced her to give him a high five. That's a big step for us. :)

The last one was an egg hunt at the church property. Jenna got lots of eggs and prizes. We all rode on a hay ride and Jenna jumped in the jump twice. After that we went to my Grandmother's house for Easter Supper. We were so happy to be able to eat on the back porch. It is so nice out there! We look lots of pics but the only one I got on my camera was everyone torturing my sweet boy with "Annie".





Happy Spring!

0 comments: