Monday, August 4, 2008

Jenna and Jazz at the Park

Matt and I are keeping my parent's dog while they are at the Church of God General Assembly. We love her. Mom and Dad used to joke about me taking her with me when Matt and I got married. I feel so sorry for her this week. She is used to a big house and a big back yard to run and play in. But we live in a small apartment with a tiny yard. I decided to take her to the park to run around for a while. Jenna has never been to the park and I knew she would love the swings. When Matt got home from the river we loaded up and went to Deer Park. Jazz loved running around and stretching her legs, chasing kids, and sniffing everything in sight. I was right, Jenna loved the swings! She would laugh and smile the whole time. Matt helped her down the slides over and over and over. She also got to "drive" a car. She liked that too. It was a great first time at the park!

0 comments: