Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a full weekend but it was great!!


Friday night we went to downtown Chattanooga with our friends Ryan and Shannon and their kids. We ate at Mellow Mushroom and then walked on the Walnut Street bridge and around Coolidge Park. Jenna loved the fountain, "splash", at the park and everyone else loved playing the game, Escargo, on the sidewalk. I tried to play but found out the hard way that my bladder is weaker after having two kids! :)


Saturday we went to Parksville Lake for a few hours and then we took Jenna to her first rodeo. She is in love with horses so it was right up her alley. She is still talking about the horses, baby cows, sheep and bulls. If her Nan has anything to do with it, Jen will be racing barrels in a few years. There was the cutest 5 year old little girl out there and all I could think about was Jenna being out there...kinda scary!




Sunday, Matt took me to Six Flags, along with Ryan and Shannon and their 2 girls. We had a BLAST! Probably my favorite Six Flags trip ever. It wasn't crowded at all. The longest we waited in line was 20 minutes! Goliath was my favorite. We got to ride it twice! Shannon won the prize for who got the soaked on Thunder River.



It was a big step for me to go. I left my sweet babies with Matt's mom. I was so nervous about Carson having a bottle all day long. He had only had 1 before. He did great though. He's such a good baby. I had a blast but I sure did miss both my kids. It was nice to get away though.

Monday we went to Mac Point on Parksville Lake. Of course Jenna loved it. Then we went to Matt's parents house for a cookout. We ate and then played Josh and Sheri's Wii. It was so much fun. I beat Matt at boxing!! My arms are sore today...funny. Only one picture got taken there. It's of Carson and his great grandpa.


I have to say it was a great holiday weekend!

0 comments: