Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grandmother's House

My Grandmother had our family and Anna's family over for lunch on Saturday because her sister, Kathy, was in town with 2 of her granddaughters and her husband. My Grandmother fixed an AMAZING meal! Two of my favorite things she makes are squash and onions and pasta salad and she had both that day!!!

We love taking pictures of baby Ben and Carson everytime we get together so here they are this time!
And here is a cute picture of Grandmother telling Jenna a story about a trip she took. Jenna was very interested. She kept saying uh huh everytime Grandmother would pause. So cute! Thanks Grandmother for inviting us over!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure! We enjoyed it also. Jenna is such a cutie. I love the way she pays such close attention to everything I say.