Thursday, August 20, 2009

Eating from a spoon!

I let Carson eat rice cereal from a spoon for the first time today. It's a little early but I feel like he's been interested in us when we are eating so I decided to give it a try.
He did ok for his first time!
Jenna was very concerned because she knows that Carson can only have a bottle. Papa likes to tease her about giving Carson greenbeans but she is quick to correct him that he can ONLY have a bottle. So today Jenna was all over me wanting to see what Carson was doing. So I let her try the "baby food." She gagged! So maybe she will leave it alone now!
I am so anxious to see how he does with food. Jenna will eat anything and everything..no joke. The only thing that she doesn't love is eggs. So I wanna know if he was be the same as his big sister or be a picky either. I really hope he's like Jenna but if not, we'll figure out what he likes and go with it!

0 comments: