Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Playdate with the Campbell Boys!

Lindsey kept 3 of the Campbell boys on Monday so we met them at Tinsley Park to eat lunch outside and play. They all had a blast! I was so happy to see them because it has been months. I miss those guys! I couldn't believe how much the twins were talking!! I got out of the car and the first thing Graham said to me was, Amber! Brett threw rocks at me! I just stared at him and then said what?!? I couldn't believe how big he sounded! They got to meet Carson. They liked him..for a minute and then remembered the park was waiting on them! Jenna had fun times with her boys!
These are my favorite pictures of the day. Jenna wanted hugs and kisses from all the boys! The twins didn't mind it. They even made a Jenna sandwich! (Jenna told them no no when it was over) Brett would only give her a hug. She tried hard for a kiss but he looked at me like it ain't happenin!




0 comments: