Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow!

We got snow! Real snow! Not just flurries. We don't have clothes for snow. Ha! I didn't even have Jenna a pair of gloves. But I let her go out for a few minutes on Friday night.

After about 3 minutes she decided she HAD to have some gloves. So we dug through the drawers in the coat closet and found the smallest pair we could find. She seemed ok with them. We even made a snow angel(kinda:).



On Saturday around lunchtime Jenna and I ventured out to Wal-Mart. I found her a cute hat and mittens and she was soooo excited to get home! She talked Papa into going outside with her. They built a snowman and tried to make another snow angel.

Carson and I watched from inside. (I love this picture!!!!)
Jenna's favorite part was eating the snow...obviously!

0 comments: