Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

My family does Christmas on Christmas Eve. We have done it that way for the past couple years and we like it. My mom made a rule this year that you can only give gifts to our family if you made it. Uh, that's really hard. I didn't make my brother anything...I mean really..what could I make that a 16 year old boy would like?? I did make my mom's, a Christmas tree, out of a foam cone, ornaments(balls) and garland. I gave it to her early because I wanted her to be able to decorate with it this year. If your interested in knowing everything I made, just ask me. :)






Jenna got lots of stuff from Mimi and Poppy, Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Ben. Her Poppy got her a rocking chair and she LOVES it. We sit and read in it everyday. They also gave us stuff for Carson too!

Lindsey is crazy! She made my dad Elvis boxers, just as a joke. (Remember we had to make everything...).

We had great food and great desserts too. I love Christmas!

0 comments: