Saturday, November 7, 2009

Volley for the Cure

My mom spoke at the Volley for the Cure luncheon on Thursday afternoon. It was a group of breast cancer survivors and their guests. My grandmother, Lindsey and I joined my mom. The volleyball players served us and the lunch was fabulous. Kim Chapman was there from News Channel 9. (which my husband loves by the way...i put a pic on here just for you matt!) There was some singing and a prayer and then my mom spoke. She did a wonderful job and she looked great!!


Then on Friday night we went to the Volley for the Cure game.
Mom was the Honorary Coach. She sat on the bench in her pink shirt and pink hat. They won! Way to go Coach Mom!
We all had a really good time. Here we all are in pink! (Cameron took a picture of all of us but I don't have it yet)


0 comments: