Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas!!

Our Christmas started Sunday the 20th in Fort Payne at Matt's grandparent's house. We did all the basic family holiday stuff; eating lots, opening presents and playing Dirty Santa. I sat in the wrong spot apparently because from every angle there was a window which made a glare on the pictures. So this is Jenna with her new piano from Granny and Jenna playing with her cousin Tytan. And that's all I got! From there, we traveled down to Daphne for Taylor Christmas. We ate at Felix's Fish Camp and then played Dirty Santa and let the great-grandkids open presents. They all racked up on the toys! They loved it. This was our first year without Paw Paw and we missed him so much. Maw Maw had something up her sleeve! Mrs. Claus(maw maw's neighbor) paid us a visit. We played a game and she handed out presents. Funny.

And then came Christmas Eve. We had dinner at home with my family. Poor Jenna had a fever and was sleeping and I think Carson was sleeping too. I can't remember. Since our oven is STILL broken we cooked two different kinds of soup for Christmas dinner. We ate and then it was time for presents!! I gave my mom the job of getting my kids clothes for Christmas which was wonderful for me! They got TONS of new clothes. Then it was time to make cookies(no bake of course, ugh!) for Santa and put carrots out for the reindeer.

Here are my angels sleeping on Christmas Eve.

Santa came to our house!!!
Merry Christmas!

At noon on Christmas Day we had brunch with the Anderson's and my grandparents. It was so good!! The kids had a great time with each other too!

This isn't a great picture but we haven't compared Baby Ben and Carson in a while. Carson is so much bigger and taller. Isn't that funny how different they are but they are slow close in age!?!

Then it was time to go to Matt's mom's house. We had a huge, wonderful Christmas dinner. Jenna loves birthday parties. I mean LOVES them. So we had a party for Jesus and she got to blow out the candle. Then present time!!! Jenna got a rocking horse and she LOVES it!

Matt sent us some pictures from his Christmas in Iraq.

We had a very, Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Weezie said...

I Love Matts Christmas stuff. I had these big plans in my head about sending some of the soilders some stuff for Christmas but all I got together was a card. Money issues are a pain in the butt.